MEDICAL ALERTS P.E.R.S.
Independent living is the desire of most people. However, there are times when living alone can mean there is no one to assist you during an emergency. LifeSentry from PLE offers the ability to summon assistance at any time with a simple push of a medical alarm button.
How the LifeSentry® personal emergency system works:
In the case of an emergency situation, a simple press of a button will notify the PLE local monitoring center that there is an emergency situation. An operator will be able to communicate with the caller over the two-way voice medical pendant to make sure everything is ok.
If there is an emergency, the operator will dispatch the appropriate authorities, contact the family to notify them of the situation, and then stay on the line with the person in need until help arrives.
Comparison of Range of Coverage in an Emergency
Why choose the advanced LifeSentry® system?
With a standard personal emergency response system, you are limited by the location of the base station because you need to be within “range” to hear the call center talking to you.
If you are too far from the base, you cannot hear, or more importantly, tell them what the emergency is!
LifeSentry from PLE has two-way voice communication built into the pendant itself.
This technology extends the communication coverage area to anywhere in and around your home where an emergency may occur.
You no longer need to be worried about your distance from the base unit – you can hear us, and we can hear you directly through the pendant!
PLE Advanced Medical Alert System: LifeSentry®
Features & Benefits:
- Extended Coverage: Up to 600 feet of coverage use from the base.
- Water Resistant: Allows for use even in the shower or tub.
- Voice Prompted System: Audible announcements during standard, full-system, and battery testing.
- Long Lasting Battery: Provides up to 4 hours of talk time, and four months on standby.
- Emergency Battery Power: Up to 24 hours of standby power in the event of a power failure.
- Battery Level Supervision: Pendant checks in with the base every 13 hours to verify battery level.
- Convenient Carrying Options: Can be used on a lanyard, wrist/wheelchair strap, and a belt clip.
- Multiple Device Use: Up to 4 pendants and wall units can be used with a single base.
LifeSentry Monitoring Service Rate Plans
- Monthly Subscription -$29.95 per month
- 6 Month Pre-Paid Subscription-4% Discount ($28.75)
- 1 Year Pre-Paid Subscription-8% Discount ($27.55)
- 2 Year Pre-Paid Subscription-12% Discount ($26.36)
- 3 Year Pre-Paid Subscription-15% Discount ($25.46)
Frequently Asked Questions