Online Survey-Parents & Staff
PLE’s proprietary online survey process allows the school district to easily gather the input of:
- Non-Teaching Staff Members
- Emergency Responders
Features and Benefits of the On-Line Survey include:
- The online surveys can be administered district-wide or on a building-by-building basis
- The questions on the survey are jointly developed by PLE and School Administrators
- Questions can be multiple choice, true/false, or open format where comments can be typed without limitation
- Results of the survey are easily imported into a statistical analysis program where comprehensive analysis can be performed
- Those who do not have internet access can complete and submit a paper survey
The online survey process is the most expeditious and convenient way to ensure involvement of the above-listed parties without spending dozens of hours gaining input at PTO Meetings, sacrificing in-service days, etc.
Administering the survey is an easy and cost-effective way to help develop ownership in the crisis plan by gathering the opinions and concerns of those the plan affects the most; those who will be directly affected in the event of a crisis.
Also, by administering the survey, the school district is demonstrating its commitment to providing a safe and secure environment for its students and staff members.
For Information regarding PLE’s School Safety Plan,
CONTACT CRAIG HOSCHOUER AT 800-288-2949