PLE’s proprietary on-line survey process allows the school district to easily gather the input of:
- Non-Teaching Staff Members
- Emergency Responders
Features and Benefits of the On-Line Survey include:
- The on-line surveys can be administered district wide or on a building-by-building basis
- The questions on the survey are jointly developed by PLE and School Administrators
- Questions can be multiple choice, true/false, or open format where comments can be typed without limitation
- Results of the survey are easily imported into a statistical analysis program where comprehensive analysis can be performed
- Those who do not have internet access can complete and submit a paper survey
The on-line survey process is the most expeditious and convenient way to ensure involvement of the above-listed parties without spending dozens of hours gaining input at PTO Meetings, sacrificing in-service days, etc.
Administering the survey is an easy and cost effective way to help develop ownership in the crisis plan by gathering the opinions and concerns of those the plan affects the most; those who will be directly affected in the event of a crisis.
Also, by administering the survey, the school district is demonstrating its commitment to providing a safe and secure environment for its students and staff members.
For Information regarding PLE’s School Safety Plan, contact Craig Hoschouer at 800-288-2949 or email Craig Hoschouer.